We think the days are almost digitized nowadays. Everything is available on the Internet. If you want some information go to the Internet, if you feel bored then you can watch Online movies, news or many more things that you want. In this Digital world, Roku is the best example of that. That Roku provides a lot of things like you can watch Online movies, Channels, and Live TV also. But there are also some problems faced by users and many errors have occurred. Here we are going to discuss one of these error “Error Code 011 in Roku”.
Roku is a Device Which explores the Streaming for the TV. For the Help of Roku, you do a lot of things that you watch Online movies, News, Multiple Channels in one Platform that is Roku. And its a wireless connection device, simply you connect to your home Internet network and enjoy the things.
Now, Firstly we Discuss What is Error Code 011 in Roku?
Generally, the Error code 011 has occurred in Roku unauthorized entries in the registry of the window and there is also a cause that is settings of the system are not configures properly.
Things that are processing background of Roku is that Roku Device is updates and downloads and also install the latest software. In the time of this process are going, then you get the message on your TV screen “Cannot Connect to Roku”, with the Error 011.
Error code 011 is shown that the updating of software fails and the reason behind that is, Your Roku device not properly connect to the server of Roku Software.
Fix Error Code 011 (Unable connect to Roku)?
- First important that you should do that is navigate to Roku Support. In there you can check or see the alertness message has come or not for Software updation.
- The second thing you may check that your Roku Device is connected to the Internet for a long time. Then you will see a message that will guide you in this process for reconnecting to your local network or home network.
Steps to Fix Error Code 011(can’t connect to Roku) in Roku
- The Basic Step of Fixing the Error is to Reset your Roku Device via going through its settings. Below some steps are mention to Reset your Roku Device:
- Firstly see the Remote of the Roku Device, there is a Home Button on the Remote simply you can Press it.
- After pressing, Navigate to settings by scrolling up and Down through the help of Mouse.
- Select the Advanced System Settings> Factory Reset Option
- And Last, select the option that is “ Factory Reset Everything” and now you simply follow TV Screen instructions.
In the time of Doing these steps, if you want Technical support then you can approach our expert at Roku Technical Support Phone number and you can easily get the feasible solutions without wasting your time.
- The Second step is, After doing Resetting the Roku Device follow some steps that are given below-
- In this, Firstly select the Menu option.
- Now, Go to the Network option in the Roku Device, and detect the Network with the help of Cursor or mouse button and you simply select the “Setup of Repeated Guide System” in your Roku Device.
- And after selecting the Network name which is you going to use.
- You can see you have connected the network by giving the username and password.
Tips to improve your wireless connection on your Roku Streaming Stick:
- Always keep the streaming Stick of Roku within the range of your wireless Router. This Placement of things has impacted the signal on your Roku Streaming Stick.
- The maximization of broadband connection on your Roku Streaming Stick is in order, that helps to limit the use of Internet-connected devices those are connected in your home.
- Now we talk about the setting of the Router, then you make sure your firmware of the router is up to date. And also check that your router is in TKIP mode. If the router is not in that mode then change in that Because it is a wireless security mode (TKIP).
- Then lastly you need to check the speed of the Internet. Is the speed of internet is fulfilling the minimum criteria or not?
- Because of a better experience, you need high speed of Internet needed.
We think Roku is a better device for the Digital world. The overview of Roku is Good and the services of Roku are Expending to over the world. Like it Starts from the US and spread over Canada and a little bit of the United Kingdom.
We hope that this will help you to Fix Roku Error Code 011. In any case, if you are still unable to solve this error on your own, feel free to contact our Roku customer service at +1-844-573-0162.