What is Google play?
“Google Play is one of the most popular platforms for Android users. You can say that it is the one-stop-shop for Android apps, games, music, movie rentals and purchases, and e-books. On Android devices, the entire Google Play Store can be accessed through the Play Store app and after that, you can download any apps as you want to more use.”
You can easily find your tunes in Google Play Music. Music lover mostly prefers Google Play over the music app. Because it’s compatible with all environment and you can add songs to your Google play library from your phone.
Roku device also supports Google Play you can enjoy Google Play movies and TV shows.
Canada, Germany, Ireland, United States, United Kingdom these countries have Google Play Movies & TV is available on Roku.
These things you may not know about Google Play;
- It’s already available online, on its way to your Android.
- You can Upload own movies and music
- Even non-Android users can use Google Play.
- Google Play cloud-based nature does not kill your data plan
Is Google Play Best Option for Music?
Why should you choose this application over others? Below we provide some special features of Google play
- You can easily add or browsing new songs and also for streaming online content by Google play music app
- The App contains a database of over 40 million songs which are present in various genres and languages.
- Music store limit is high if you have a free account, you can store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music database.
- The best quality of this application is compatible across multiple platforms and hence the music is absolutely portable.
- Besides this, but you can also listen to local and international radio stations which are customizable.
- It supports multiple devices, you can play your music on multiple devices non-concurrently with an upper limit of 10 devices.
- If your app supports many file formats you should always prefer this app and this app supports many file formats which include MP3, FLAC, WMA, Ogg, and ALAC.
- Google play music app has a wide variety of on-demand content which you may not find on any other music platform.
- Music categorizes your content into menus that make navigation easy and less time-consuming.
How to Set up Play Movies & TV on Roku
To start watching Google Play Movies & TV on Roku by following the instructions;
- Go to Channel Store on your Roku, and search for Google Play Movies & TV.
- Choose the Google Play Movies & TV app Add Channel.
- Now, select go to channel Sign in.
- On your computer or smartphone, go to play.google.com/roku. You may need to sign in.
- Enter the code visible on your Roku screen and select Continue.
- Review the permissions screen.
- Now, pay the payment by confirming or add a payment method by following the instructions on your web browser.
- Set your Google PIN by following the on-screen instructions
- Now, return to your Roku to search for and watch videos.
Activating the Roku Google Play Music
You can activate the Google Play Music on Roku by following two methods;
Roku mobile app
First, you download the Roku app on your mobile because there is no direct app in the Roku platform to activate Google Play Music on Roku. Also, you need to have the Google Play Music app on your mobile device. One thing is important between these make sure you have an active Roku com link account.
You can choose the music menu by Roku app under the Play on Roku and easily share music on your phone to your TV.
By Screen mirroring feature
You can activate the Google Play Music on Roku by screen mirroring feature. Go to the Roku device settings menu and check option there. Now select the Enable Screen mirroring option. You must also enable the screen mirroring feature on your smartphone before selecting the option. Every phone has different steps according to enable these features your mobile device manufacturer.
I hope the above information helps you to resolve your query. For more help, you can contact our Roku support number +1-800-282-0649.