You can use Roku Voice Search to find your favorite movie or music videos. In addition, the latest OS 8 also has other great enhancement for this feature. So, let’s take a look at the benefits of using the Voice Search feature.
Use the Voice Search on Roku App:
First of all, download and install the official Roku app on your mobile device or tablet. It is available for both iPhone and Android mobile users.
- Launch the application go to the Home Screen menu on your phone.
- Go to the search and you can find a MICROPHONE icon on the phone screen.
- Give a voice search query in a conversation phrase and wait for the results to pop up.
- Choose the channel and start streaming right away.
If the search did not return any results, try to speak clean and clear once again. If you need more help regarding this feature, then go to Roku Com Link or call us at +1-844-573-0162.
Benefits of the Voice Search
Keying in the search query via Roku remote can be a little time-consuming. Save time and use voice search to quickly find content. You can use chat tones to search for content. For example, “I want to see the game of Throne Season 7”, and it will automatically bring the show broadcasters.
Open the channel by placing an order like “Open Netflix” or “Launch Hulu”.
In addition, you can also give specific orders such as “Watch Comedies on Vudu” and Voice Search will bring the most relevant content.
Only some device is accompanied by a Voice Remote. These devices include:
Roku Streaming and Streaming Stick Plus. If you do not have a voice remote, you can download the Roku mobile app very well. This Roku app is directly compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices. The app has a voice search feature that allows you to control other features on your streaming player.
How to use the Voice Search on a Remote
Remote can be identified using the magnifying glass button. It is usually found in the middle-left corner of the remote. Follow the steps below to use a voice search using the remote.
- Turn on the TV and Roku player and make sure Roku is connected to the internet.
- Also, add a Roku device with Voice Search Remote before starting the search.
- Once you have completed pairing, press the Search button on the remote and enter the Voice Search query.
- Release the button and wait for the search results on the TV screen.
- Select the desired channel and proceed to stream the content.
New Roku Remote app: Feed and Voice
Roku remote app also receives an update for iOS and Android that the other changes will include the feeds view. Roku told that the app will not provide notifications for new movies, though; Obviously, you have to open the app and you will see your feed for it. Roku app will also offer voice search (in the US only for now), something the Amazon Fire TV Remote app had since day one. It will work with all current Roku model. This is a good addition to the phone-centric users, but it is hardly convenient as a voice search on a remote.
We hope you are satisfied with the above detail. For more guidance, you can visit Roku Com Link Support. Our experts are available 24*7 to deal with your concerns.