Your Roku streaming player provides you access the audio and video from the internet. This process helpful and maintain your Roku streaming device connected to your home network and the internet. You any time check the quality of the connection. At that time Roku streaming devices connected to a wireless network, and it also has an Ethernet port. Follow the instructions to Connect Your Roku Streaming Device To Home Network:
Roku streaming with the wired connection
When you first time used the Roku device, then setup will begin automatically. This process can be established a connection with your home network and the internet, do some settings, then active your Roku devices and configure preference. Before you begin setup your Roku streaming device has to be connected via the wired connection or wireless connection.
If you are using the wired network then attached the one side Ethernet port on your compatible Roku device and another side attached your router.
Roku Streaming with the wireless connection
In the wireless connection, you need the wireless network name (sometimes known as SSID means Service Set Identifier) and password to access. These point of interest are likely the same as what you utilize while interfacing your computer or smartphone to the web at your home.
Connection to your home network and the internet
During connection setup, follow some steps.
Step 1:- Select the Wired or wireless.
- If you choose the wired connection then the Roku device will connect to your home network and the internet.
- If you choose the wireless connection then go to the second steps.
Step 2:- Select the wireless network from your available network. If you didn’t see your network then scan our network and see all network. Choose the only one network and go to step 3.
Step 3:- Enter the password to access your wireless network. If you enter them, and you want to see the password then click the button “Show password”. And if you enter the wrong password then it doesn’t connect to your network, so you have to enter the correct password for network connection.
After your Roku streaming device connected then download and installed the latest version software for the device, and your Roku streaming device will restart.
Roku streaming device setting
If you connect to your home network and the internet was not working during a setup or your network has changed then you need to modify your connection. Roku device setting using some instruction below.
1:- Press the home button on your Roku device.
2:- Select the Setting.
3:- Select the Network.
4:- Choose to set up a connection.
5:- Choose Wired or Wireless.
- If you choose the wired connection then the Roku device will connect to your network and the internet. The Wired connection does not appear on a Roku device without an Ethernet port.
- If you choose wireless then go to next step.
6:- Choose your wireless network from the available network. After selecting the network, enter the password.
Solve Connectivity Issues
1. Enter the wireless network name correctly: If selecting the wrong wireless network then your wireless network connection fails. So, choose the correct name of the wireless network.
2. Enter the password correctly: If you enter the wrong password then doesn’t connect to the wireless network because the network password is case-sensitive.
3. Your router is working properly or not: Using a computer or smartphone device then connect to your home network and the internet. If you connect to the internet from any device then your router doesn’t providing the internet connection.
4. Wireless signal improved: If your password, the name is correct and any devices can be connected to the network, but your Roku device is failed to connect to your wireless network, the all probability issue is the strength to your wireless network.
5. Restart your router and Roku device.
- Roku device unplugs from the power source, wait a few minutes and then reconnected.
- In the router case, sometimes you can simply unplug it and plug it back in and other cases may require the pressing reset button on the device.
We hope that after applying the above instructions, you have got your answer that how to Connect Your Roku Streaming Device To Home Network And Internet. If still unable to connect then call our experts at our toll-free Roku customer service to get instant support.