PBS Kids on Roku is one of the channels who give access you to more games like Neighbour Day, Fantastic Fish Maker and Animal Home Builder, etc. Roku is a most popular streaming device, a user is trusted on it and after adding the more valuable channel you get more information related to every field.
When we focus on channels related to kids, there might be many questions comes in users mind related to secure channels. Because a channel for kids must be useful, he learns and plays with good content of channels. Channels must be free from abusive language or age-inappropriate content. The PBS kids on the Roku store is one fine example of all the above-mentioned attributes.
Kids do not understand every language, they want a soft language that is informative and educative. Kids channel is a way to teach the new thing to kids and give full entertainment, they learn more and more by kids’ channels.
Table of content
How to activate PBS kids on Roku
You can add and activate pbskids.org/activate the Roku channel without making any payments. After activating the channel you can entertain your kids with full-length episodes of a kids’ show.
You can stream the PBS kids on Roku and on the latest models of Roku streaming devices such as Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku HD, and Roku streaming stick.
Process for activating PBS kids on Roku
- Search for PBS KIDS by your Roku remote.
- Click the PBS app icon which appears on your Roku screen
- You will receive the seven-digit PBS Roku channel code for activation on your screen.
- Type the http://www.pbs.org/activate on your browser. When the site opens, enter the received 7 digit PBS Roku channel code in the text box provided.
- Click to Continue.
After this process, you are taken to a page where you can sign in to the app in one of three ways as you suit perfectly:
- PBS Account
- Google account – It’s a very easy way to sign with your Gmail account regular basis via username and password at www.google.com.
- Facebook account – You can use your social media facebook account by using the login and password at www.facebook.com.
Once you are signed in anyways, open the PBS kids on Roku TV and your kids can fully enjoy their favorite shows.
if you don’t have PBS Account you can create your account very easily.
How to Create a PBS Account
PBS account needs the same email and password across all PBS products. You can create your PBS account using this demonstrates. For creating Google or Facebook account you can visit those individual websites. Follow the steps for creating the PBS account.
- Visit www.pbs.org using any browser of your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Click on Sign in located on the upper left side.
- Tap on Sign in with email id and then click on Create one now.
- Then, fill the blank form, such as your first & last name, email address and create a password. (password must be at least 8 characters and include both letters and numbers).
- Click on Register. (You are now registered with PBS).
- After clicking Register, the PBS login page will appear on the screen, and your first name shows at the top of the page.
Popular PBS Kids Shows
PBS Kids have a wide choice of programs some of them listed below;
- Odd Squad
- Wild Kratts
- The Electric company
- Curious George
- Splash and Bubbles
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Super Why
- Cyber Chase
- Cat in the hat
- Thomas and Friends
- Word girl
- Dinosaur Train
- Peg + cat
- Oh Noah
- World world
- Clifford, the big red dog
- Dragonfly TV
- Angelina Ballerina
- The cat in the hat knows a lot about that
- Episodes of PBS children shows
PBS Kids App
Download PBS Kids App from the app store on your mobile device, if it will compatible with your device so easily download on the device. Otherwise, check the compatibility before the download. If App shows downloading error there are a lot of troubleshooting tips available on the website you can follow them.
After downloading the PBS Kids App you can stream the channel from your mobile device.
How To Remove the PBS Kids Channel?
After activating the PBS kids on Roku via PBS Roku channel code. If users may want to remove a certain Roku channel and get the due to varying personal reasons. Here are we provide the steps that help you achieve this channel removal easily;
- Go to the MY CHANNELS option on your Roku home screen.
- First, on your Roku home screen go to the MY CHANNELS option either from your smartphone or directly from your Roku.
- Search for the option PBS Kids activate.
- Choose the option REMOVE CHANNEL.
- After confirming your choice reboot the device for the changes (channel removal) to reflect.
To know more about activating PBS kids on Roku and how to get PBS Roku channel code, call us on our toll-free Roku support number.