If you are a DirecTV subscriber then you can access the latest cord -cutting technology. With a fast internet connection, you can easily watch DirecTV on PC or Laptop. You can watch your favorite recorded shows, on-demand and live programs anywhere. DirecTV gives high-quality content in HD with a digital recording facility (DVR). For making your streaming more easier you can download the Directv app on your PC or laptop. DVR helps you to record any content such as kids, family, movies, events, online shopping, sports, etc. But you can record 1 program at the same time.
Follow these steps you will be able to watch DirecTV on PC.
- To run DirecTV, first, download or install the DirecTV player in your system. The package will check and inform you whether you have a current Flash player version or not. In case, if it is not then you are required to install it immediately for access. After the set up is completed, launch your web browser again.
- Go to the DirecTV player and click the link to choose the content such as movies and TV shows. For watching live or on-demand content select the guide option. Click on the entertainment option if you do not find any options listed above.
- By clicking the watch online option will give you access to watch all the content available on the DirecTV. Browse and locate the content you want to watch.
- If you are enabled to get the content then go to the search option.
- Putting the cursor on the content will highlight the image then click on the watch button.
- Sign up the DirecTV account or create one if you do not have an account.
- After following all the above procedure choose the mode of payment that you want to pay.
Steps for Sign in from the computer
- Go to the DirecTV entertainment site
- Sign in your account
- Select the Watch online option
- Then choose live TV streaming
*Follow the prompts or subscribe if you see the “upgrade” or “activate now” option.
Download DirecTV in your PC using BlueStacks
Follow these steps to download the DirecTV app on your computer
- Install the BlueStacks from the website
- Then you will see the icon on the top of your desktop screen
- Click the BlueStack icon
- Before starting your DirecTV check your internet connection
- Click on the search tool after entering the DirecTV
- There is a google play store icon select and sign in using your password and ID
- After login, you will notice the DirecTV app. Choose and install it again
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the installation process
- On the screen, there is a watch and record option to choose anyone and start streaming
The Requirement to Watch DirecTV Anywhere on Pc
Want to stream without any break then you are required PC to access the content from anywhere.
From your home
- An AT&T account ID
- Your home connection required – A Genie HD DVR of HR44 or higher model
- Laptop, smartphones, e-reader, a computer connected to your home as HD DVR does.
Outside your home
- HD cable receiver
- An AT&T ID
- HD receiver
- Smartphones, or i-pads connected to the Wifi connection
- HD DVR on your account
*Good internet connection is mandatory
Computer requirements to watch DirecTV on pc
Here is the list of things you are required to have for streaming the content-
- Mozilla firebox ( updated version)
- Internet Explorer either 9 or 10 (32)bit and for 11 version (64 bit is not compatible)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
Windows 7, 8.1, 10 with 1 of the following web browsers listed above
- Safari the latest version
- Chrome the latest version
Mac OS X 10.8x (Yosemite) – you should have at least one web browser
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash player is mandatory for enable Flash Player, Choose your browser.
- Safari’s Flash Player
- Chrome’s Flash Player
- Internet Explorer’s Flash Player
- Firefox’s Flash Player
- IE on Windows 10’s Flash Player
- Edge on Windows 10’s Flash Player
Frequently asked questions
1. How to create an AT&T account?
- Go to the website of AT&T
- Select the option mentioned as “ create your ID now”
- After opening the page click on “Get it” option if you are not the AT&T account holder
- Fill all the details in 3 steps
- Then verify your account
- Fill the phone number, account number, billing zip code, and code then press the continue button
- Choose the ID & password after confirming you will be automatically login into your account.
2. What is the DirecTV app feature for PC?
- pause, resume or continue
- Stream 18,000 content
- Use parental control for blocking channels
- Watch on-demand titles with any device
- Screen switching with DirecTV app
- 72 hours rewind
- Install the DVR
- For recording use DVR Scheduler
- Without internet connection download the home DVR with DirecTV app
- Watch the DirecTV recording on your PC
- Smart search
- View HD programs
3. Can I watch DirecTV on my laptop?
Yes, with the help of internet connection and laptop or computer you can watch all favorite content. You also need an AT&T account with ID and password to run the account.
4. Does DirecTV provide App for a laptop?
Yes, the DirecTV app will make your laptop like a small theatre with all the premium videos such as HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Encore.
Here in this article, you will get every information on how to watch DirecTV on PC?. There is no worry if you are outside at home, you only need an internet connection with a smartphone or computer to enjoy unlimited content. See the brief detail of the computer requirements. Which computer window is compatible with stream DirecTV contents. if you face any type of trouble related to your Directv, you can easily contact us by commenting below or you can call the DirecTv customer service support team, we will revert you with the best solution.