Proper Instructions For Returning
DirecTV is the largest satellite TV provider in all over the US. Its features are the same as cable TV service. DirecTV offers many channel line-ups at affordable prices to its customers. With the help of Directv Equipment, it receives and decodes the digital signals that provide HD video.
If you want to receive broadcast signals from DirecTV, you need to Subscribe and install the service at your home. DirecTV makes cancellation easy for their customers and to rent out the subscription.
So here are the steps you needed before returning the DirecTV equipment:
Table of Content
- DirecTV equipment service ask you to go FedEx or UPS store
- When DirecTV sends the return kit
- When DirecTV include the returned label to your new equipment
- Search the ways you can drop the equipment
- Things to remember
- Frequently asked questions
DirecTV equipment service ask you to go FedEx or UPS store
- Don’t be panic about packing the material. Visit the near office location of either FedEx or Ups. Do not forget to mention your 9-digit account number at the top of your box. In case you forget your account number check the bill.
- FX or UPS store will pack all the equipment and send it to the company with free service.
- They will provide you the receipt confirming your return to the company and inform that the equipment is on the way.
When DirecTV sends the return kit
- Call the customer service and inform them about receiver returning
- Carefully pack all the equipment and put it in an air bubble bag when you are sending back to the company
- Fix the prepaid shipping label which is included in the kit at the top of your mailbox
- You can call the post office and ask them to pick up, or can directly submit to the post office.
When DirecTV include the returned label to your new equipment
- Use every equipment which came with your new equipment box
- Snatch the receipt bottom on the return shipping label
- After removing the other labels paste the shipping label on the top of the original label, then you cannot send it back to us.
Search the ways you can drop the equipment
- If you are a user DirecTV or fixed wireless, then go to the FedEx store location or post office
- If you are a user of U-verse TV or AT&T internet, then reach to the UPS location.
Note – When you want to deactivate your account the DirecTV equipment service representative will disagree to take the receiver back. Call the DirecTV customer service if you have not received your recovery kit they will help you to end up your money.
Things to remember –
- Submit all the equipment within 21days of the notice otherwise, your DirecTV account will be canceled or changed automatically and you have to pay more money.
- Always keep the receipt with yourself for tracking
- Check your mail if it is not fraud
Frequently asked questions
1. Can I return defective or in-warranty equipment?
Yes, you can return the equipment if it is broken or fails to work without paying extra fees. There is a 90 days warranty from the day of installation.
2. What if I returned damaged equipment after using the service?
If the equipment is damaged due to abuse or done intentionally, then the extra amount is added. Contact us if you want to dispute the charges.
3. What is the exact address to drop the equipment?
It depends upon the location you live in. So you need to speak the DirecTV equipment customer service and ask them to send you the kit.
4. How to return AT&T DSL equipment?
- Dial our customer care number
- We will send prepaid UPS shipping label and authorized account number information
- If you have the original box, then wrap all the material into it.
- Mention your account number on the top of the box otherwise, it won’t be parceled
- Just put the box on the nearest store location (FX or UPS)
Keep in mind
- After 30 days time period your equipment will not be accepted and credits can’t be issued unless there is any damage
- The process of returning takes15 to 20 days, we will also check the replacement or equipment availability.
- Make sure before confirmation you can not drop your equipment in AT&T store. The company will send you the prepaid box then you can place it at the post office.
- You do not have to return the satellite so do not try to fit it in the box.
No need to take worry DirecTV equipment service has a pretty straightforward way of returning its equipment. Here in this article, you will get a step-by-step guide of returning the equipment with the tips. If you want more information about then you can call the DirecTV representative.