Starz is an American satellite and cable television network who is popular on Roku. This app is cost-free, and on-demand programs telecasted focus the attention of most of the viewer. Now you can activate Starz on Roku and enjoy streaming the top and the best programs.
Starz channels also available a free trial and are designed to stream the hit movies and videos on your TV and the streaming media player. Download the movies now from anywhere and start watching online. If you want a free trial this is the best option for you. Your free trial converts to automatically renewing the monthly subscription, for this you can cancel your subscription prior to the expiration of the free trial.
Popular Starz series:
These are some of the popular shows on Starz;
- Black Sails
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand
- Ash vs Evil Dead
- Da Vinci’s Demons
- The White Queen
- The Missing
- Spartacus: Gods of the Arena
- The Pillars of the Earth
- Party Down
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Spartacus: Vengeance
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Magic City
- Blunt Talk
- The Bronx Bunny Show
- Hollywood Residential
When you activate Starz on Roku, you will see the above-listed show on your device.
How To Activate Starz On Roku
- Press the home button on your Roku remote.
- Now, choose Streaming channels.
- After navigating to choose channels you will arrive at the channel store.
- You can find different categories like popular category, new category and featured category, inside the channel store.
- Now you can search the channel Starz on the search channels search box.
- After clearly see the additional information on that particular channel, press the OK button present besides the channel’s icon.
- You can take help from looking screenshots, you can also get a glimpse of how the channel might look like if added to your channel list.
- Now buy the channel to click purchase option for your Roku.
- Some channels are free of cost so you can right away click the ADD channel option to add them.
- If prompted, type in the Roku PIN and also make sure to update your card information, if expired.
- you can also start a free trial of Starz.
How much does the cost of STARZ Channels?
Once you activate Starz on Roku, you will pay the cost of channels, below we mention the different cost related to Starz;
- Starz app is free of cost from the Roku channel store, Apple App Store, Google Play Store but Starz subscription is a paid service.
- By paying just $7.99 for a month you will be able to purchase a standalone Starz subscription.
- You can subscribe to the channel’s application to any one of the Apple devices, Google devices, Chrome cast, and Apple TV.
- If you want to subscribe Starz cable satellite you need to reach out to your service provider to get to know the specific pricing.
- STARZ will cost you $10 – $29.99 on an average.
Starz on Amazon
Amazon prime member downloads the Starz play app without any problem, but for this, you must have Amazon Prime Account. To subscribe with Amazon Prime, pay membership.
After getting a membership you can Choose from month wise or yearly subscription based on your requirement.
Errors troubleshooting tips:
- Resolve the channel activation errors using the troubleshooting tips;
- Fill the valid account credentials details, if you have doubt check it. If not get the new credentials by contacting the service provider.
- If you get more errors once restart the device once and most of the errors will resolve.
- Resolve the network connection problem by connecting your device to the router that has a good speed network connection.
- Ensure the validity of your Roku account and if it is not valid to try creating a new account by visiting the respective webpage.
- Sometimes app creates problems so channel app users can uninstall the app and install it once again.
- Use a different streaming device for activating the channel and check if the error still persists.
Starz Roku Problems:
The Roku streaming device is famous for stream video at the highest quality. The main works of the streaming device are to handle streaming most of the content type provided by the channel networks. The common issue like ‘Starz not working on Roku’ is mainly due;
- Internet connection speed
- Television capabilities
- Some video playback is related to network issues
How to Cancel a Starz Account on Roku:
After Starz activate Roku, if you want to cancel your Starz account follow these instructions below;
- Go to https://my.roku.com in a web browser. Now sign into your Roku account, if you already not sign in.
- Manage your subscriptions click on it and a list of your subscribed networks will appear.
- Click Starz.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation.
To know more on how to activate the Starz com, call us on our toll-free Roku support number 1-844-573-0162.